Cedar Ridge Running Club
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alondra Villarreal Email
Email Address: email@example.com
The Running Club Meets On Tuesday & Thursday from 7:00 a.m.
to 7:35 a.m.
1. Keep hands and feet to yourself.
2. Follow directions.
3. You MUST wear tennis shoes.
4. Challenge yourself.
5. Have fun!
1st Strike = warning
2nd Strike= miss next running club meeting; call
3rd Strike= dismissed from the running club
Remember: You are here to RUN, not play. ☺
- Run as many miles as you can! You will be recognized for every
FIVE miles that you complete!
- Challenge yourself - there will be a running time trial EVERY four
weeks. We will keep track of how many miles/laps that you run each
time. Try to run more laps each
- Try to run for 20 minutes or 2 miles by the end of the
- Encourage other runners. ☺
- Participate in 1-2 local races as a team.
Gym - One mile= 25 laps
Soccer Field - One mile= 10 laps