The mission of Cedar Ridge Elementary is to increase student learning
by providing students and staff with meaningful, challenging, and engaging
educational experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
We envision a responsive school that is focused on students
and that is valued and respected by the community.
- Every child, every day, will be actively engaged in the learning process. The children will be talking about and exploring integrated content while the teacher facilitates their learning.
- Every child, every day, will be provided multiple opportunities to demonstrate mastery and will not be penalized for a one-shot test.
- Every child, every day, will be provided a school wide learning environment that fosters collaboration, creative thinking, and sound problem-solving through active content discovery.
- Every child, every day, no matter the circumstance-deserves to have hope, respect, and responsibility modeled by every adult in our school.
- Every child, every day, will be actively engaged in content discovery through well-developed, clearly designed lessons that are responsive to each child’s individual needs.